6x6x2020 - The International Small Art PhenomenonJune 6 - July 12, 2020
- The health and safety of our visitors, staff, and supporters is our top priority. RoCo remains temporarily closed to the public. 6x6, the international small art phenomenon, will continue to connect people through art even as the current health crisis keeps us apart. Now more than ever, we are grateful for your support and participation. We've extended the entry deadline to April 25 (curbside drop-off or postmarked). As always we invite you to participate and share your process or finished art on social media with #RoCo6x6. **During this time we ask that you mail your artworks to us via USPS as this will be delivered to our facility even when we are not open. If you absolutely can not mail your artwork, curbside drop-off is available.
- Deadline Extended: April 25 (postmarked or curbside)
- Global Online Preview Begins: May 15 at 10am
- In Gallery Preview: (we're not sure, please check back)
- Artwork Sale: June 6, 4-10pm
*visit our website often for adjustments and updates
- Global Online Purchasing Begins: June 9 at 10am
- Sold Out Artists’ Names Revealed Online: July 3
- Purchased Artwork Pick-Up: July 12-15, 12-6pm
- Square The Love: July 16
- Artwork Purchase Price: $20 each
Entries for 6x6x2020 are due April 25
Each summer Rochester Contemporary Art Center’s 6x6 exhibition brings together thousands of original artworks, made and donated by celebrities, international & local artists, designers, youth and YOU. Each artist may enter up to three artworks of any medium (2D or 3D). Artworks must be six inches square and signed only on the back, to be exhibited anonymously. Participation is free. All artworks will be exhibited and for sale to the public for $20 each to benefit RoCo. Artists’ names will be revealed to the buyer upon purchase and all artworks remain on display through the end of the exhibition. Limit three artworks per school or school group (no limit for colleges).